Câu hỏi : Should parents ask their children to do housework?
When it comes to whether parents should ask their children to do housework, some people opine that parents had better do this whilst others think it is no use. In my opinion, I subscribe to the view that we had better let our offspring share housework.
Thân Bài 1
First, should parents ask children do housework, they can help them practice seriously lessons of sharing responsibility. Actually, children really need be aware of role and responsibility of others in family. They need know that while they attend school, their parents have to work or even so do siblings. As a result, everyone should support each other by a means of way like doing housework. Besides, once they are in charge of certain household chores, they can expect a sense of achievement. By this way, children could feel empathetic to their parents’ hardness in work so that they remind themselves to help parents and make effort once doing something.
Thân Bài 2
Second, parents could have a work-life balance with the help of their kids in housework. In fact, fathers and mothers these days really apply themselves to earn a living in a modern society. If they must care about housework on their own, they are likely to get stressed. However, the less burden of housework could be, the more balance in work and life they can have. They can devote free time to entertainment or upbringing in a comfortable way.
Thân Bài 3
Final, youngsters can get a chance with doing housework to improve their ability of observation. Imagine that children do nothing but studying and routines, which make them expose to some risks. For example, they could spend much time playing video games after school that help them learn nothing and they might immerse themselves in the sedentary lifestyle. Contrary to that outlook, household chores help furnish children with skills of observation and solving problems. When they sweep or mop the floor, they are forced to be meticulous in cleaning up or they can enhance the logical thinking skill once arranging furniture.
In conclusion, it seems to me that children help their parents do housework is really necessary because of the aforementioned benefits. (355 words)
|Useful Expressions 1||Useful Expressions 2|
- When it comes to: Khi nhắc đến
- Opine that (v): Bày tỏ quan điểm
- Whilst = While
- It is no use (idiom): Không đáng làm gì
- Subscribe to the view: Đồng ý quan điểm
- Offspring (n) = Children
- Attend school = Go to school
- A means of: Phương thức
- Household chores (n) = Housework
- Sense of achievement: Cảm giác hoàn thành công việc
- Empathetic (adj) = Enthusiastic
- Make effort: Nỗ lực
- Work-life balance (n): Sự cân bằng trong cuộc sống và công việc
- Apply oneself: Làm việc chăm chỉ
- The + so sánh hơn …, the + so sánh hơn ….
- Devote to = Expend in/on = Spend on
- Youngsters = children
- Expose to (v): Tiếp xúc với (điều gì đó xấu)
- Immerse in (v): Đắm chìm trong
- Sedentary lifestyle; Lối sống lười vận động
- Contrary to that: Ngược lại với
- Furnish with (adj): Trang bị với
- Aforementioned (adj): Đã được nhắc đến
Be With You – Reach Your Target!