Đề Thi VNU-EPT 16-11-2019
Speaking Part 2 & Writing Essay
Đề Thi VNU-EPT 16-11-2019 | (Để lại email cuối bài để nhận file pdf)
Các sĩ tử thi VNU-EPT thân mến!
Đề thi VNU-EPT 16-11 vừa qua cho chúng ta một nội dung mới và một nội dung đã học qua ở trung tâm Anh ngữ Thiên Ân. Cụ thể :
Speaking Part 2 đề thi VNU-EPT 16-11-2019 hỏi : Talk about the person on whom you get impression very much.
Writing Task 2 đề thi VNU-EPT 16-11-2019 hỏi : Should we choose construction, or should we leave greens areas in the city for public use?
Nếu bạn đã luyện tập VNU-EPT thường xuyên thông qua việc tập Speaking & Writing Essay theo hướng dẫn của thầy cô trên lớp thì không quá khó khăn để giải quyết những đề này.
Cùng xem qua lời giải tham khảo và học thêm các từ vựng, mẫu câu lẫn ideas hữu ích cho đề thi VNU-EPT 16-11-2019 này nhé!
Speaking Part 2 (Đề Thi VNU-EPT 16-11-2019)
Câu hỏi : Talk about the person on whom you get impression very much.
Speaking Part 2 (Đề Thi VNU-EPT 16-11-2019)
Secondly, my mother is extremely patient and tolerate. If my memory serves me right, when I was a kid, it took her hours just to teach me how to count from one to ten. However, she taught me patiently to learn right from wrong in lieu of yelling at me. Moreover, I was also a stubborn child and I sometimes disobeyed her. By way of illustration, I used to truant and steal her money to play games, in place of punishing me, she let me know tangible consequences of this to deter me from committing it again.
Finally, my mother is a diligent woman. Everyday, she wakes up early in the morning to cook breakfast for the whole family. Then she takes us to school and devotes her time to doing housework before going to work at the company nearby. To tell you the truth, she sacrifices her life for the sake of my family. To sum up, mother is always the person who impresses me and inspires me to become the best of myself.
- I was a lad/lass : Tôi là một cậu bé/cô bé
- If my memory serves me right (idiom) : Nếu tôi nhớ không lầm
- In lieu of = In place of = Instead of
- By way of illustration = For example
- Tangible consequence : Hậu quả hữu hình
Writing Essay (Đề Thi VNU-EPT 16-11-2019)
Câu hỏi : Should we choose construction, or should we leave greens areas in the city for public use?
It is undeniable that being under construction plays a prominent part that makes the city more and more modern. However, there is an increasing concern amongst people that this activity could be detrimental to green areas in the city for public use. In this essay, I tend towards the latter view by reason of some tangible benefits.
Thân Bài 1
Firstly, investing on green areas could be considered to be an effective way that we are joining hands to protect the environment. Indeed, the development of vibrant and metropolitan cities has forced us to take over from green areas for construction, which has deleterious effects on the environment. As a consequence, this activity has contaminated the environment with the pollution of air, water, and soil. Meanwhile, should some areas be covered by trees, the clean air definitely can benefit virtually everyone. Obviously, flora uses carbon dioxide to generate oxygen for the fresh air and our breath.
Thân Bài 2
Secondly, leaving green areas for public use, justifiably, has a strong sense of community in the city. The more burgeoning the city becomes, the more difficult the denizens, especially those who are from low social-economic backgrounds, get to use costly and modern forms of entertainment. In this case, visiting public parks, forests, and gardens for relaxation must be a socially acceptable policy of the city state applied to citizens. Moreover, these green areas are places where people can get back to nature and escape from the hectic pace of life, which is becoming prevalent among those residing in the city.
Thân Bài 3
Finally, preserving green areas in the city helps us prepare for a better life of later generations. In place of erecting myriad buildings and facilities, leaving green areas for public use helps the juvenile people live in harmony with Nature. Currently, we are making use of it to survive, which is akin to our children. Moreover, it is worthwhile to raise awareness among them about the importance of protecting the environment. Therefore, it is deserved making this become a reality by means of green areas.
With the aforementioned reasons, I subscribe to the viewpoint that we should maintain green areas in the city for public use in lieu of construction. (357 words)
- It is undeniable that : Không thể phủ nhận rằng
- Play a prominent part : Đóng 1 phần quan trọng
- There is an increasing concern amongst people : Có 1 mối quan ngại ngày càng lớn của mọi người
- Detrimental to : Có hại đến
- I tend towards : Tôi nghiêng về
- The latter view : Quan điểm thứ 2
- By reason of = Because of
- Tangible benefit : Lợi ích hữu hình
- Invest on/in : Đầu tư vào
- Join hands : Chung tay
- Metropolitan city : Thành phố có nhịp sống ồn ào
- Take over from : Thay thế
- Deleterious effects on : Tác động bất lợi đến
- Contaminate ST = Pollute ST : Gây ô nhiễm
- Câu điều kiện loại 1 (Should = If)
- Benefit SO : Làm lợi cho ai đó
- Flora : Thực vật
- Justifiably : Công bằng mà nói
- Burgeoning = Developing
- Denizen = Citizen
- Those who = Those = Those people who
- From low socio-economic backgrounds : Từ tầng lớp có địa vị kinh tế-xã hội thấp
- A socially acceptable policy : Chính sách được xã hội đồng thuận
- Get back to nature : Trở về với thiên nhiên
- Escape from the hectic pace of life : Thoát ra khỏi nhịp sống bon chen
- Become prevalent = Become popular
- In place of = In lieu of = Instead of
- Erect = Build = Construct
- Myriad : Vô số
- Juvenile people = Young people
- Live in harmony with : Sống chan hòa với
- Make use of = Take advantage of
- Be akin to = Be similar to
- It is worthwhile to = It is important to
- Raise awareness : Nâng cao nhận thức
- It is deserved/worth + V_ing
- Become a reality : Trở thành thực tế
- By means of ST = With the help of ST
- Aforementioned : Đã được nhắc đến
- Subscribe to = Agree to
Đề Thi VNU-EPT 16-11-2019 – Bài Giải Tham Khảo Từ Anh Ngữ Thiên Ân
Hy vọng bài giải tham khảo bên trên giúp bạn có thêm ideas và từ vựng, cấu trúc hay nếu gặp lại đề này hoặc tương tự trong tương lai nhé!
Chúc các bạn đạt kết quả tốt trong bài thi VNU-EP
Nguồn: Đề Thi VNU-EPT 16-11-2019 – Bài Giải Tham Khảo Từ Anh Ngữ Thiên Ân
Vui lòng trích dẫn nguồn khi copy sang website hoặc sử dụng cho mục đích khác.
Phân Biệt Sorry, Excuse, Apologize, Pardon Trong Tiếng Anh
Sự Khác Biệt Giữa War, Warfare, Battle, Fight, Conflict
Cách Phân Biệt Road, Street, Way, Path, Route Dễ Nhớ
Phân biệt Find, Look for, Search for, Seek, Hunt for, Locate, Discover
Phân Biệt Problem, Trouble, Matter, Issue, Affair, Question
Phân Biệt Judge, Assess, Evaluate, Review, Revise