Câu hỏi : Homeschooling is an idea to develop education. Do you agree or disagree?
In comparison with the past, there are many forms of education applied to people these days as a result of the increasing studying need. The vast majority of people have preference in letting their children go to the traditional schools while some choose one of the contemporary educational method, home school. Generally, there are the pros and cons for each educational style and private reasons from learners as well as their family. In my viewpoint, I opine that home school has some unforeseen risks.
Thân Bài 1
Firstly, it is not easy to claim that home school could guarantee a better quality of education for our children than that at conventional schools. Actually, should they study at home, they are not likely to be equipped facilities such as library, laboratory, playground. Besides, many people usually attribute the knowledge overload to the main reason they are not willing to send their children to schools; however, they also have difficulties in defining what knowledge is essential for them. Moreover, home school can be considered not to be ineffective in terms of teachers, who are often learner’s parents. In fact, they are not as professional and patient as those who work as real teachers at school with the quality of expertise, teaching techniques and experience.
Thân Bài 2
Secondly, children need to study in an environment like schools which helps them both absorb theoretical knowledge and practice it through hands-on activities with their friends. Admittedly, beside studying in class, children also get the time to enhance soft skills together. For example, teamwork and resolving problems play a vital role in their maturation in the future. Moreover, playing with friends makes sense in getting rid of their inferiority in communication with friends, even all of them could become a good company of friends as time goes on, which is really beneficial in their life.
Thân Bài 3
Finally, home school has been not proven to be efficient due to lack of qualifications for learners. Indeed, after children expend a period of time on studying at schools, they will receive degrees or other forms of graduation recognition which help them fulfill some requirements later. By way of illustration, enrolling in higher education or applying for scholarships. On the other hand, almost all recruiters expect well qualified candidates finishing the foundation level of education at a prestigious educational facility, which also helps applicants land a decent job.
In conclusion, I disagree home school is an idea to develop education. This method contains risks of guaranteed quality of education, children’s ability to improve soft skills and lack of qualifications for learners.
|Useful Expressions 1||Useful Expressions 2|
- In comparison with: So sánh với
- As a result of: Như là kết quả của
- Have preference in: Có sự ưu tiên trong
- Contemporary (adj): Đương thời
- Opine that (v): Bày tỏ quan điểm
- Conventional (adj) = Traditional (adj)
- Attribute ST to ST: Quy ST cho ST
- Have difficulty (in): Gặp khó khăn trong
- In terms of (idiom): Về mặt
- Absorb = Study = Learn
- Theoretical knowledge: Kiến thức lý thuyết
- Hands-on: Thực tế, ứng dụng
- Get the time: Có thời gian
- Play a vital role: Đóng vai trò thiết yếu
- Maturation (n): Sự trưởng thành
- Make sense (idiom): Có ý nghĩa
- Get rid of: Loại bỏ
- Inferiority: (n): Sự tự ti
- A company of friends: Nhóm bạn thân
- As time goes on: Theo thời gian
- Expend time + on/in: Dành thời gian
- By way of illustration = For example
- Prestigious (adj): Uy tín
- Land a decent job: Kiếm được công việc tốt
Be With You – Reach Your Target!